1 去奶奶家 Going to Grandma’s


①巴斯特:“要去亲爱的奶奶家了——去了才怪!”

Buster:"I’m going to my dear grandma’s—going when pigs fly!"

电报:布朗夫人收。巴斯特未能坐上火车,无须等他了。——汤姆

Telegraph: To be received by Mrs. Brown. Buster failed to get on the train. You don’t need to wait for him.—Tom

奶奶喜欢我的小调皮是因为她年纪大了,可我不习惯她对我那么溺爱。——巴斯特·布朗

Grandma likes my mischief because she is old. But I’m not used to her fondness.—Buster Brown


②爸爸:“巴斯特,你下车就能看到奶奶了。”

Dad:"Buster, you’ll see your grandma when you get off."

妈妈:“在奶奶家要听话哟!”

Mum:"Be tractable to your grandma!"


③妈妈:“快走!”

Mum: "Cut it!"


④妈妈:“您可以帮忙看一会儿这个孩子吗?”

Mum:"Could you please do me a favor to look after the kid?"

⑤父母:“再见,宝贝!”

Parents:"See you, baby!"


⑥父母:“终于把他送走了。”

Parents:"He is sent away finally!"


⑦火车开了。

The train moves.

小虎:“天哪,他从火车另一边下来了。”

Tige:"Gosh, he comes down from the other side of the train."


⑧小虎:“哈哈。”

Tige:"Ha-ha."


⑨爸爸:“我必须告诉妈妈。”

Dad:"I must tell mum."


⑩巴斯特:“小虎,我舍不得离开你。”

Buster:"Tige, I can’t bear leaving you."

我再也不打小可怜巴斯特了。——妈妈巴斯特记

I’ll beat little poor Buster no more.—Mum Buster’s diary

真希望妈妈能看到这句话!

How I wish my mum could see this sentence!