- 小屁孩布朗(英汉对照)
- (美)奥特考特
- 478字
- 2022-12-21 10:59:35
5 只是个小玩笑 It’s Only a Joke
①我在这个世界上的使命就是改造我的父母,他们太自私了。——巴斯特·布朗
My mission in the world is to transform my parents. They are selfish.—Buster Brown
②妈妈:“巴斯特,快回房睡觉!”
Mum:"Buster, go back to your room and hit the sack!"
③巴斯特:“我要模仿自己的样子做个假人。”
Buster:"I will imitate my looks and act as a dummy."
小虎:“这肯定是我听说过的最糟糕的主意。”
Tige:"It must be the worst idea I’ve ever heard of."
④巴斯特:“看起来肯定跟我一模一样。”
Buster:"The dummy must look the same as me."
小虎:“他为什么要把玩具塞进睡衣?”
Tige:"Why did he jam the toys into the pajamas?"
⑤巴斯特:“ 哈哈,大功告成!”
Buster:"Ha-ha, successful!"
⑥巴斯特:“ 我要等妈妈路过的时候扔下去。”
Buster:"I’ll wait and throw it when mum passes by."
保姆:“上帝保佑他吧!”
Nurse:"God bless him!"
⑦巴斯特:“它会落到妈妈面前,千万别砸着她。”
Buster:"It will fall in front of her, better not upon her. "
⑧妈妈:“啊!”
Mum:"Ah!"
⑨妈妈:“原来是这样!”
Mum:"So that is what it is!"
⑩今天妈妈说以后再也不会打我了,我感到很寂寞。无论如何,我还是个诚实、健康、活泼的男孩子。要是妈妈以后真不打我了,我该怎么办?说实话,我心里挺希望她能偶尔打我一顿。——巴斯特·布朗
Today mum said she would not beat me any more and I feel quite lonely. On all accounts, I’m still an honest, healthy and lively boy. What would I do if my mum would not beat me? To tell the truth, I sincerely hope to enjoy her beating occasionally.—Buster Brown