2 棒球经理 Baseball Manager

5

①急招棒球经理一名,年轻小伙子优先。

Baseball manager urgently wanted, stripling first.

丹尼:“哇,这工作肯定很棒,我想它非我莫属了。”

Danny: “Wow, the work must be marvelous and it belongs to none but me.”

按照丹尼的思维逻辑,这份工作一定非常美好,他真是太可爱了!

In the thinking logic of Danny, the work must be admirable. What a lovely guy!

②丹尼:“先生您好,我是最棒的棒球助理丹尼。”

Danny: “Greetings Sir, the guy in front of you is the most excellent baseball assistant, Danny.”

棒球手:“小伙子,你表现真好。”

Baseball Player: “Chap, you did a good job.”

③丹尼:“很荣幸为您服务,我敢打赌,您这一球会是一记势不可挡的全垒。”

Danny: “My pleasure to serve you. I bet it will be an overwhelming home run.”

棒球手:“这小伙子嘴真甜!”

Baseball Player: “What a honeyed tongue!”

④杰克:“嘿,天哪,太棒了!”

Jack: “Hey, my god, so great!”

丹尼:“看着路,杰克。”

Danny: “Mind your steps, Jack.”

⑤丹尼:“给您递球棒是我莫大的荣幸。”

Danny: “It’s my utmost honor to pass you the club.”

棒球手:“哇,小伙子真不错!”

Baseball Player: “Wow, nice lad!”

6

⑥丹尼:“不要紧张,比尔。”

Danny: “Relax, Bill.”

比尔:“丹尼,你真是个好小伙。”

Bill: “Danny, you’re indeed a nice guy.”

⑦棒球手:“丹尼,这是我们队集体送你的钻石领扣。希望你能喜欢。”

Baseball Player: “Danny, this is the diamond collar stud presented to you by our team collectively.We hope you will like it.”

丹尼:“一想起要去纽约比赛,我就觉得生活无限美好。”

Danny: “I feel the unlimitedly good life upon thinking of playing the game in New York.”

遗憾的是,这都是丹尼的白日梦,事实上,事情是这样的:

It’s a pity that the aforesaid was nothing but Danny’s daydream. The fact was that:

⑧棒球手:“臭小子,一边去,我不需要助理。”

Baseball Player: “Brat, get out of my sight. I need no assistant.”

丹尼:“哎哟!”

Danny: “Whoops!”

⑨丹尼:“哇,他好快!”

Danny: “Wow, he’s so fast!”

7

⑩棒球手:“快接球!比尔!”

Baseball Player: “Catch the ball!”

比尔:“我做到了!”

Bill: “I made it!”

丹尼:“打扰一下,你们需要棒球助理吗?”

Danny: “Excuse me, do you need a baseball assistant?”

⑪比尔:“我接到球了。”

Bill: “I caught the ball.”

棒球手:“做得好,比尔。”

Baseball Player: “Well done, Bill.”

丹尼:“抱歉,你们……”

Danny: “Sorry, you…”

⑫比尔:“啊,谁把我绊倒了?”

Bill: “Ah, who stumbled me?”

⑬棒球手:“不要放过他,我要杀了他。”

Baseball Player: “Don’t let him off, I’ll kill him.”

棒球手:“都是这个臭小子害我们输球。”

Baseball Player: “The brat made us lose.”